MIA Softball- Co-Ed SELF Pitch- Thursdays- Summer 2013- Kendall Softball · Co-Ed REC
Co-Ed SELF Pitch
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 350.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 400.0 per team + 10.0 Processing Fee
- Free Agent Fees
- Early Bird 35.0 + 1.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 35.0 + 1.0 Processing Fee
So you think you can hit? No excuses in this league. The team up to bat supplies the pitcher. Kiss knuckleballs and curveballs goodbye! But don't get too excited. There's always a catch. You only get 2 pitches, and no walks.
- Indian Hammocks Park in Kendall
- Every Thursday at 7:00, 8:05, & 9:10 pm
- 60-minute time limit or 7 innings
- 4 regular season games (5 games if 6+ teams)
- All teams make the single-elimination playoffs
- 7/3 coed rules (max 7 men in the field; min 3 women in the lineup)
- 3 home run limit
- 1 umpire provided
- Uniforms provided/required
- 5 game balls provided
Player Eligibility Policy
- Every player must preregister online and accept waiver.
- Every player must prepay in full.
- Every player must wear a TMSSC-issued uniform.
- Playoff Eligibility: New players must preregister prior to game #5.
- Playoff Eligibility: Every player must provide a photo ID.
- The early bird team fee must be paid in full by opening night. Any team with a balance must pay the regular team fee in full by Week 2.
- The team fee covers 15 players/uniforms (additional players pay $10 each).
- $100 discount for next season
- Pint glasses, t-shirts, or bags with champions' logo
- 1st choice of uniform color for next season