MIA Kickball- Fridays- Winter 2013- Co-Ed Flamingo Division Kickball · Co-Ed REC
- Team Fees
- Early Bird $700.00 per team + $19.50 Processing Fee
- Regular $750.00 per team + $19.50 Processing Fee
- Free Agent Fees
- Early Bird $55.00 + $1.43 Processing Fee
- Regular $60.00 + $1.43 Processing Fee
10v10 Co-Ed Kickball LeagueMaximum of 6 men & 4 women on the field
Flamingo Park (Softball Field Area)
Every Friday from 7pm-9pm
Uniforms provided/required by staff
Cost $750 per team $60 for individuals
Stay and play in SOBE! No more worrying about having too many teammates or having to ref a game. We'll provide paid referees, so you can JUST PLAY!
1. All players must register online.
2. All players must accept the league waiver.
3. All players must prepay in full.
4. All players must wear a TMSSC-issued uniform
5. Playoff Eligibility: All players must provide a photo ID
Each team plays 7 regular season games and all teams make the single-elimination playoffs (photo ID is required in the playoffs). This league will be limited to 12 teams. This league is recreational, and players are reminded that rough or dangerous play will be penalized.
The early bird team fee is due in full by opening night. The regular team fee is due in full by Week 2. The team fee will cover 15 players (additional players pay $10 each). TMSSC reserves the right to add free agents to any team with less than 10 players. We suggest teams of 15 with at least 5-6 women.
League Champs receive a $200 discount for next season and a pint glasses, shirt, or bag.
Social Champs receive a $100 bar tab or discount to return.
How to be a Social Champ:
After each league game every week, teams should proceed to the sponsor bar "TBA". Teams can challenge each other at the bar to different bar games (beer pong, flip cup, corn hole, bocce, pool..etc.). Every challenge is worth 1 point. The team with the most points at the end of the regular season becomes the "SOCIAL CHAMPS".